- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1 c. ricotta
- 2 c. mini chocolate chips, divided, plus more for topping
- 1 box Bisquick, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 c. Powdered sugar, for dusting
- whipped cream, for garnish
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together heavy cream, powdered sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until stiff peaks form. Fold in ricotta and 1 cup chocolate chips. Set aside.
- Make pancakes according to box instructions, with the addition of the remaining cup chocolate chips.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat butter. Make large pancakes, then stuff with about 1/2 cup ricotta mixture, then fold in half like a taco.
- Garnish with powdered sugar, whipped cream and more mini chocolate chips.