- 1 lb. bucatini or spaghetti
- 1 c. ricotta
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. freshly grated pecorino or Parmesan
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Freshly sliced basil, for serving
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water, then drain. Return pasta to pot.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, oil, pecorino, lemon juice, and zest. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Add ricotta mixture and 1/4 cup reserved pasta water to pasta and toss. Add more reserved pasta water if sauce is too thick.
- Serve with basil, more pecorino, and a drizzle of olive oil.